Buckwheat tea's sweetly nutty, earthy taste and light scent come from the roasted buckwheat kernels it’s made from. Despite its name, buckwheat isn't a grain, but is actually a seed, making this a gluten-free treat for the senses that is safe for people with gluten sensitivities.
Especially known for reducing blood sugar levels, buckwheat tea is also an excellent source of natural fiber. It's incredibly popular in China, Korea, and Japan for its high concentration of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, making it a delicious addition to your healthcare routine.
Light, nutty, and refreshing
MY NATURI GUARANTEE
It's our mission to provide the Malaysian consumer access to fair priced healthy food products.
- An all natural gift from nature. 100% pure and premium, nothing has been added
- Orders are shipped out within 12 to 24 hours
- Improves blood flow
- Improves insulin resistance
- Reduces leg edema
Daliang Mountains, Sichuan
Does buckwheat tea contain gluten?
- Contrary to what its name suggests, buckwheat is not a gluten-filled grain, but actually a seed, making it suitable for those with gluten sensitivities.
Does buckwheat tea contain caffeine?
- Buckwheat tea isn't made from tea leaves, and therefore it is completely caffeine-free!
How do I brew buckwheat tea?
- Similar to regular tea, all you need is hot water! Please see our step-by-step guide to brewing the perfect cuppa here
Is buckwheat tea safe for kids?
- Yes it is! Its lack of caffeine and high nutritional benefits make this a great brew even for your little ones.
How do I store buckwheat tea safely?
- Place your tea seeds in an airtight container and store it in a cool, dry place.