Raw Honey, Poliflower
Obtained from flowers that bloom at the same time of the year and has a very complex floral flavour
Gold Award Winner in the London International Honey Quality Competition 2020
- Perfect as an addition to desserts or breakfasts.
Winner of the London Honey Gold 2020 in the London International Honey Quality Competition. Poliflower honey is considered to be the most complex variety of honey. It is obtained from the nectar of several species of plants that bloom at the same time of year. It does not have a well-defined color and aroma, because it depends on the predominant type of flowers.
- One jar contains 380 gram of raw honey
- Natural raw honey, nothing has been added
- It is a food endowed with healing and cosmetic properties
- Do not feed raw honey to infants under 12 months of age