Raw Honey, Buckwheat
Buckwheat honey has an earthy aroma and malty flavour reminiscent of rich molasses, with a hint of nutty sweetness.
Considered as one of the most medicinal honeys around
Silver Award Winner in the London International Honey Quality Competition 2021
- Drizzle over whipped feta, cheddar, or chocolate gelato
- Maple syrup substitute on hot cakes, waffles, or mascarpone-filled crepes
Our bees visit the freshest buckwheat flowers to harvest this nutrient-rich, earthy-tasting nectar that is delicious when drizzled over cheddar or chocolate gelato. Add it to your food or use it as a base for meat glazes for a powerful pop of flavour that instant elevates your culinary experience.
- One jar contains 380 gram of raw honey
- Natural raw honey, nothing has been added
- Considered as one of the most medicinal honeys around
- Our honey is pure and 100% natural, this means that there is the possibility you receive a jar that is crystallised. Learn more about crystallised honey here. Leave us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our social media channels if you prefer non-crystallised honey
- Do not feed raw honey to infants under 12 months of age