Nr. 8 - HIGH MOUNTAIN HONEY
Gathered by bees from wildflowers at an altitude of over 1000 meters, it is one of the most ecological honey types. Wildflowers grow far away from human beings, cities, and towns. Le Souffle d'Adore high mountain honey is a polyfloral one. Bees have some options like rare herbs and flowers, flying at such an altitude. Considering its composition, the honey has a complex floral taste, amber color, and intense aroma. Its texture is quite thick. Besides, it crystallizes rapidly.
Mountain honey is helpful for stress, disorders of the endocrine system, cardiovascular diseases, and effectively treating diseases of the kidneys, liver, and stomach. It helps excrete the salt, toxins from the human body. Useful in atherosclerosis and a sedative in nervous diseases, honey is used at elevated thyroid function. The high content of carotene and vitamin A, confer mountain honey with powerful healing properties. The high mountain honey is recommended for sore throats and colds. It is also an excellent disinfectant for the urinary tract.
- Try it with cured cheeses, fried vegetables, or mushrooms
- It tastes good with cold salads made with pasta or vegetables
- You can even eat it with bread or consume 1-2 teaspoons of honey with tea
- Natural raw honey, nothing has been added
- Do not feed raw honey to infants under 12 months of age