Our 100% natural in-shell walnuts are harvested from the lush fields of Moldova at the height of walnut-picking season, ensuring the best flavour and freshness in every shell.
MY NATURI GUARANTEE
It's our mission to provide the Malaysian consumer access to fair priced healthy food products.
- An all natural gift from nature. 100% pure and premium, nothing has been added
- Orders are shipped out within 12 to 24 hours
In-shell walnuts have a richer, nuttier, and fresher flavour compared to shelled walnuts
Walnuts look a little like brains - and that gives you a hint at what it's good for! Packed with brain health-boosting vitamin E and Omega-3, walnuts are essential for our brains' health development, and some say mental health as well. Our in-shell French Fernor walnuts are a cut above the others - walnuts stored in-shell not only taste better, but run a lower risk of oxidisation, therefore retaining most of the nutritional benefits you're looking for.
Add this delicious, crunchy superfood to your cart - and your diet - and you will soon see a boost in your brain, gut, and even skin health!
- Pair with granola and honey
- Eat as a delicious snack
- Super plant source of Omega 3s
- Boosts gut health
- Supports weight controlSupports digestive functions
Harvested from the lush walnut orchards of Moldova
Why are your walnuts sold in-shell?
- Keeping our walnuts in their shells protects its essential fatty acids from temperature changes, air, and light: all the factors responsible for walnuts going rancid and losing the nutritional value that makes them such a superfood.
- Walnut kernels, or shelled walnuts, can go bad in three months, whereas whole unshelled walnuts have a shelf life of up to a year when properly stored, and will likely still contain high levels of nutrients.
Where do you source your walnuts?
- Due to its incredible fertile soil, walnuts from Moldova are among the best in the world. And with economical methods of harvesting we can offer them at a fair price. The Moldovan walnut differentiates itself by having an intense nutty taste and great freshness.
How do I crack open these walnuts?
- We always advise to crack open walnuts with a proper tool, such as a (wal)nut cracker. We advise against using alternative methods like knives and hammers. We will be offering walnut crackers on our platform soon, meanwhile most grocery shops near you will have them in their collection.
How do I store walnuts?
- We recommend that you immediately place your walnuts in an airtight container and store them in the fridge to reduce the risk of oxidisation (which will lead to rancidity).
What is the shelf life for walnuts?
- When stored properly, walnuts can last for up to a year!