Made from roasted buckwheat kernels, this nutty and earthy tea offers a unique taste experience that's perfect for any tea lover.
Despite its name, buckwheat is actually a seed, making it a gluten-free and safe treat for people with gluten sensitivities. It's also a rich source of natural fiber and is known for its ability to reduce blood sugar levels.
Popular in China, Korea, and Japan, Buckwheat Tea is a go-to beverage for those seeking a natural way to improve their health. It's packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, making it a great addition to any healthcare routine.
Rich, nutty, and refreshing
MY NATURI GUARANTEE
It's our mission to provide the Malaysian consumer access to fair priced healthy food products.
- An all natural gift from nature. 100% pure and premium, nothing has been added
- Orders are shipped out within 12 to 24 hours
Daliang Mountains, Sichuan
Does buckwheat tea contain gluten?
- Contrary to what its name suggests, buckwheat is not a gluten-filled grain, but actually a seed, making it suitable for those with gluten sensitivities.
Does buckwheat tea contain caffeine?
- Buckwheat tea isn't made from tea leaves, and therefore it is completely caffeine-free!
How do I brew whole germ buckwheat tea?
- Similar to regular tea, all you need is hot water! Please see our step-by-step guide to brewing the perfect cuppa here
Is buckwheat tea safe for kids?
- Yes it is! Its lack of caffeine and high nutritional benefits make this a great brew even for your little ones.
How do I store buckwheat tea safely?
- Place your tea seeds in an airtight container and store it in a cool, dry place.