RAW HONEY, SAINFOIN
Delicately floral, not overly sweet, with notes of fresh walnuts and dates
- Eat 1-2 teaspoons of honey on an empty stomach to treat digestive issues
- Contains antioxidants called flavonoids and phenolic compounds, which help to protect your body from cell damage.
- May help fight insomnia, fatigue, and memory loss, and may help boost fertility
Silver Award Winner in the London International Honey Quality Competition 2021
- Pair with sweets, nougats, and tea
- Sainfoin honey is perfect for cooking, baking healthy snacks, and smoothies
Collected from nectar of Mountain blooms in Kyrgyzstan and bottled in Andorra
Sainfoin honey is harvested between May and August, when the sainfoin flowers are in full bloom. The resulting honey is uniquely creamy and smooth as silk, and boasts a delightfully light floral aroma. This honey turns white during the crystallisation process.
- Natural raw honey, nothing has been added
- Do not feed raw honey to infants under 12 months of age