RAW HONEY, ROSEMARY
Floral hints that rhyme with a very mild flavour
- Use it while baking a cake or cookies. Rosemary honey contrasts interestingly with the brown sugar and salt
- Take two teaspoons of the rosemary honey before sleeping to get rid of sore throat and coughing
- Drizzle it over desserts and fruits
- Rosemary honey can also serve as a marinade for meat
Rosemary is a mystical plant used by ancient Egyptians and Greeks, who said this flower has medicinal and magical powers, while Romans considered it a symbol of love. Now, you can taste the magic enclosed in a jar of Le Souffle d'Adore rosemary honey.
Collected by the bees in early spring from rosemary flowers, it resonates as a very aromatic, woody and with strong aftertaste of rosemary spice.
Rosemary honey has an amber clear color and during crystallization tends white. Its texture is quite thick, fine, and smooth. The honey’s aroma has floral hints that rhyme with a very mild flavor. Its scent is not very intense, though. Rosemary honey is really delicious and pure.
The honey stimulates and tones the entire body and is known for its healing effect on the liver. Of course, the honey’s useful properties are determined by the chemical composition of the plant. Rosemary leaves contain about 2% essential oil, consisting of cineole, camphor, borneol, limonene, which proves blood circulation, combat bad memory, bipolar disorders. Actually, it is a good ally for the fight pinene and camphene. This honey often used as a therapy against mental illnesses.
- Natural raw honey, nothing has been added
- Do not feed raw honey to infants under 12 months of age