WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Walnuts in Honey (250g)
- Lavender Honey (380g)
- Acacia Honey (380g)
- Sobacha: Buckwheat Tea by My Naturi (150g)
- Honey Chrysanthemum Granola (250g)
- Handmade Honey Dipper
- French Fernor Walnuts (250g)
- Wrapped in handmade batik from Terengganu by INKAA, who partners with marginalised communities and homegrown artisans across Malaysia to preserve local heritage
MY NATURI GUARANTEE
It's our mission to provide the Malaysian consumer access to fair priced healthy food products.
- An all natural gift from nature. 100% pure, premium superfoods, nothing has been added
- Orders are shipped out within 12 to 24 hours
- All official certifications & lab results available here
- Do not feed raw honey to infants under 12 months of age
Walnuts in Honey, Lavender Honey, Acacia Honey and French Fernor Walnuts
- We source our honey and walnuts from the beautiful, fertile country of Moldova. The country's vast swathes of agricultural land and minimal aggressive development means lower levels of pollution, which means purer, richer superfoods for you.
Sobacha: Buckwheat Tea by My Naturi
- The Daliang Mountains of Sichuan has incredible nature with geological wonders that yield some of the world's most amazing produce.
We Have Nothing to Hide
Know the journey of our products. We provide full transparency around our pricing structure and supply chain. No middle agents or resellers involved and no inflated margins. We are the fair one.
a) Honey is bottled directly from farm to jar
b) Honey is then shipped from Europe to Malaysia
c) Honey is then sold at My Naturi's Clubhouse in Chinatown & Online Site
Why does your honey crytallise?
- Real, raw honey crystallises due to the amount of pollen in it - a sign that your honey is 100% natural. Some honeys crytallise more than others, whereas some are naturally runny and don't crystallise at all. Bonus: crystallised honey tastes better because it takes longer to melt on your tongue, giving your tastebuds time to pick up on all its subtleties!
Is your honey infused with plants to create its flavours?
- Our honey is 100% pure with absolutely no additives - so no, it's not infused with any extra ingredients! Our honey's flavours come from the pollen and nectar gathered by our hardworking bee friends. In order to ensure that the honey gets a specific flavour, our beehives are placed within specific flower fields so they only gather pollen and nectar from a single type of flower!
Is your honey safe for kids?
- Yes it's safe for children! However, you should not feed raw honey to babies below 12 months old to avoid the risk of infant botulism.
How do I store honey safely?
- Honey should be stored away from direct sunlight in a place with minimal temperature fluctuations (keep it away from hot appliances such as your kettle or oven). You should also use the original container it comes in, as our honey comes in glass jars which are the best containers for honey! If you do wish to store it in another container, any food-safe container will work fine, but avoid metal because it will cause the honey to oxidise.
What is the shelf life for honey?
- The recommended shelf life is about 2 years - however, when stored properly, honey is said to never expire. In fact, there have been reports of archeologists finding honey in ancient Egyptian tombs that were still good! (But we're sure your jar will finish long before then.)