RAW HONEY, BLOSSOM
A bold, yet harmonious symphony of peach, apple, and cherry blossoms
- Helps to boost your immune system
- Good to soothe colds, flu symptoms, and sore throats
- Richer in antioxidants than other honey
Gold Award Winner in the London International Honey Quality Competition 2021
- The perfect partner for cereal, oatmeal, or granola
- Sweetens tea and vinaigrettes
- Use as a marinade for chicken wings or steak
Collected from nectar of blooms in Spain during spring and bottled in Andorra
From the very first months of spring, this honey is a symphony of all apple, cherry, peachy flowers, perfectly combines in a harmonious flavor and a pleasant aftertaste.
Blossom honey is a polyfloral honey collected by bees from different plants, flowers, and herbs. Bees travel different distances to gather nectar and pollen. Honeybees gather Le Souffle d'Adore blossom honey from apple, cherry, and peachy flowers in the spring. This honey can be stored for a long time. You have to do nothing to keep it good due to its chemical properties. The only secret is to keep the lid on.
Blossom honey has a clear texture, light amber color, and dense consistency. Blossom honey tends to have a stronger flavor and sometimes bolder notes.
It is a source of multiple essential nutrients like B vitamins and vitamin C, potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, and other nutritional value elements like pollen particles, enzymes, amino acids, etc. Consuming this honey boosts your immune system. It is good for colds and flu and sore throat. It is also richer in antioxidants than other honey.
- Natural raw honey, nothing has been added
- Do not feed raw honey to infants under 12 months of age