Raw Honey, Linden
Reminiscent of the heady scent of the woodlands combined with the fresh aroma of menthol, linden honey is decadently sweet, with a slightly bitter aftertaste.
Bronze Award Winner in the London International Honey Quality Competition 2020
- Perfect for drizzling over bread or cheese
- Goes well with drinks like coffee or lemonade
- Can be used in dessert toppings and cake recipes.
A spoonful of linden honey instantly transports your senses to a lush woodland forest - wild, green, and slightly menthol-tinged, this honey gives bread, desserts, and drinks a zap of unforgettable flavour.
- One jar contains 380 gram of raw honey
- Natural raw honey, nothing has been added
- Can serve as natural sedative, diaphoretic and diuretic
- Our honey is pure and 100% natural, this means that there is the possibility you receive a jar that is crystallised. Learn more about crystallised honey here. Leave us a note at email@example.com or via our social media channels if you prefer non-crystallised honey
- Do not feed raw honey to infants under 12 months of age